SELF-PRIMING DIAPHRAGM PUMPS
LIBELLULA 1 - 3" - Contractor version
- Dry-running capability.
- Rapid dry self-priming up to a depth of 7 meters in a matter of seconds.
- No seal or rotating part in contact with the pumped liquid.
- Can be used where there are abrasive or acid fluids.
- Wide passage for solid bodies (50 mm).
- Flow rate proportional to number of diaphragm pulses.
- Very simple, occasional maintenance.
- Rigid self-lubricated connecting rod or with spring (on demand).
Parts in contact with liquid: aluminium, anticorodal aluminium.
Parts not in contact with liquid: aluminium.
Diaphragms and valves: neoprene, oil proof tpv/nitrilic rubber.