- Dry-running capability.
- Rapid dry self-priming up to a depth of 7 meters in a matter of seconds.
- No seal or rotating part in contact with the pumped liquid.
- Can be used where there are abrasive or acid fluids.
- Wide passage for solid bodies (50 mm).
- Flow rate proportional to number of diaphragm pulses.
- Very simple, occasional maintenance.
- Helical gearbox.
- Rigid self-lubricated connecting rod or with spring (on demand).
The industrial version is supplied with helical gearbox that is quieter and is characterized by its robustness.
Parts in contact with liquid: aluminium, anticorodal aluminium, cast iron, bronze, AISI 316 stainless steel, Rilsan plastic coating.
Parts not in contact with liquid: cast iron.
Diaphragms and valves: Neoprene, Dutral/Tpv Sarlink, Hypalon, Viton, Oil proof Tpv/nitrilic rubber, Non-Toxic rubber.