Immagica & Partner">
SELF-PRIMING DIAPHRAGM PUMPS
- Dry-running capability.
- Rapid dry self-priming up to a depth of 5 meters in a matter of seconds.
- No seal or rotating part in contact with the pumped liquid.
- Can be used where there are abrasive or acid fluids.
- Wide passage for solid bodies (20 mm).
- Flow rate proportional to number of diaphragm pulses.
- Very simple, occasional maintenance.
- Equipped with self-lubricated rigid connecting rod.
Parts in contact with liquid: AISI 304 stainless steel.
Parts not in contact with liquid: aluminium.
Diaphragms and valves: neoprene, dutral, hypalon, nitrile rubber, non-toxic rubber, viton.